Our seasonal campground is 5 miles north of Wisconsin Dells. Camping in Wisconsin Dells is fun, but camping just outside of Wisconsin Dells is even better. If you want to play tourist for a day you are just 5 minutes away. Maybe you want to feel more like a local and avoid the hustle and bustle. Being just outside of the city limits can give you the peace and quiet you deserve. Photo courtesy of Brad Gibson.
Our campground offers large 50' x 80' sites. They range in price depending on how private they are. The prices range from $2400 to $3500 depending on the site you pick. We'd be happy to show you a site after making an appointment. During your appointment, we'll help you pick the best site possible for you and your family.
Our seasonal campground has full hook-up of septic with no pump-out services or hidden fees. Our seasonal sites have both 30 amp and 50 amp service. Every site has its own meter, which we bill via email monthly. Our water is included with a site hook-up but labeled with the electric as an amenities charge on your monthly bill. Our seasonal campground has Park Models, RVs, Campers, and Cabins.
All campground deposits are due by October 15th. That stores your camper and possessions over the winter months. Our seasonal site rents are due by April 15th. Contracts are sent in September for the following season. All campers must remain current to camp.
Yes, sites not groomed can be designed to your preference. The gravel pad is included. However, you can purchase more gravel if you like. If we put black dirt in your site we'll lay the black dirt down for you and seed it. We just need two hoses and two sprinklers. We'll even help you keep it watered for the first season. If you would like to lay the dirt yourself we can get black dirt brought in, but it's not included if you choose to DIY. You can choose your own grass seed, plant & landscape to your desires. All improvements need to be approved by the owners through a site design written out on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
Yes, our seasonal campground has a beautiful saltwater pool that was built in August 2014. It's the only commercial vinyl pool that we know of. No scraping your knees as you do on a concrete one. We don't allow solo swimming and you must be 14 to swim unattended. This pool has been a great place for our campers to cool off on hot summer days.
We do allow ATVs, UTVs and both electric and gas golf carts. However, all vehicles must maintain the 5 mph speed limit, be maintained so that they aren't overly noisy and have lights and reflectors. They will also be required to have an In The Pines sticker on the front driver's side under the window. There is an ATV trail that starts just outside our camp entrance. You must have a valid driver's license to operate any vehicle in our camping resort.
Our seasonal campground offers you one free off-site boat parking spot. Many of our campers love the convenience of having a public boat launch to the Upper Dells of the Wisconsin River right across the street from In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort. The Wisconsin River is a great place for fishing, tubing, building sandcastles, and beach picnics.
Unfortunately, we don't have WiFi or cable. We were told that WiFi would cost us $500 a month to be brought to our seasonal campground and we don't have cable in the area. We do have a great cell tower on the property though. Most people use a hotspot, Directv or an antenna while camping at In The Pines. The rest of our campers unplug, sit back and relax.
Our seasonal campground is a private park with no over-night campers. We do have quiet hours and very respectful campers. Our quiet hours are from 10 pm - 8 am. Our campers really seem to watch out for each other and try to keep the noise level down.
That's easy! Our Memorial garden. It was designed after we lost a beloved camper named Bob Kuzik. After Bob passed we felt we needed a place to remember him by so we designed the Memorial Garden. We also have a free library and bench located near the Memorial Garden. This beautiful spot was put together and has been maintained throughout the years with the help of our campers. It truly is a peaceful way to remember our wonderful friends that have gone before us.
All overnight guests or daytime guests using the pool will need to check-in at the office, pay $5 a day and wear wristbands throughout their stay at In The Pines. Campers are allowed to have an additional camping unit on-site only twice in the season. Guests will be charged a $25 fee to park on a camper's campsite. Camper must notify the campground at least one week prior to arrival. More detailed guest information can be found on our Guest Page.
Yes, our seasonal camping resort does have a laundry cabin. It's adorable and was just put in during the 2018 season. It's air-conditioned and works great!
$3 for wash and $2 for a 30 minute dry.
Yes, our seasonal campground has a great playground for the kids. The playground also has a giant sandbox and a swing set that was put in during the 2019 season. The swingset was made possible because many of our campers gifted our family with $1600 at the End of Season Party. We were supposed to use it for something fun for our family. Well, what's more fun than a swingset? The gift really helped make the price of a commercial swing set and all the materials that go with it more possible.
Our seasonal campground is located only 5 miles from Wisconsin Dells. It's not only the waterpark capital of the world but it has so many fun attractions, great restaurants, and entertaining nightlife. We promise you won't be bored living this close to Wisconsin Dells! Our camping resort is also located near many State Parks, rivers and lakes for a day of boating or fishing. We are close to so many entertaining activities.
Our seasonal campground has a very entertaining tiki bar. It's open every Friday and Saturday. We love our tiki bar because it's a great way for all of our campers to get to know each other better. We have a great bloody mary bar every Saturday morning that is absolutely delicious! We also have items like pizza, burgers, corn dogs, chips and frozen snacks. Please visit our Tiki Bar page for more information on our bar.
In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort has some of the best kids events around. We host nature classes where your kids will learn all sorts of great things. We have nature hikes and fun nature games. We plant and harvest pumpkins. We plant trees for two campers that won a tree in our tree drawing. Our campground has movie nights in the Party Barn. We also have Christmas in July where Santa comes and delivers stockings to the kids at their site. Our seasonal campground has a huge kid's carnival and monster bash which includes games, dancing and trick-or-treating. Your kids will have a blast at our campground kid's events.
Our camping resort does have some great activities for adults. We have bocce ball, bags, and horseshoe tournaments throughout the months of June, July & August. We have dance parties. This year's party will be an "In The Pines Prom - a blast from the past." The last dance party we had was a 70's and 80's party which was quite hilarious and so much fun. We have "Smoker's Weekend" where everyone smokes meat and shares their creations. This season we'll be having a sign party for our campers to come and paint some beautiful signs. At the end of the season, we have a huge party and our Halloween event where many adult trick-or-treaters will experience some yummy adult treats passed out to them.
We do welcome pets at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort. We've had dogs, cats and even a very friendly pig once at the campground. We love animals and are more than happy to share the campground with them. So bring up those furry little friends. We even have a great Golf Cart/Walking Trail for you and your pet to stretch your legs.
A lot of our campers have pets and are very welcoming to their neighbors’ pets. However, there are a few people who aren't quite as comfortable with our four-legged friends. Not everyone is an animal lover, and that's okay. We want everyone to enjoy their camping experience at In The Pines. So we do have a few rules that we've had to implement in order to keep the campground running in a peaceful direction.
1. Everyone must clean up after their pets. This includes on your site, and throughout the park grounds. Obviously, we don't expect you to follow your cute little pup around with a pooper scooper, but we do want your site maintained throughout your stay so that your neighbors don't have to view or smell anything unpleasant during their stay at In The Pines.
2. Whether you are walking your dog, or if it's just on your site, it must be on a leash. We have a lot of dogs in the campground. So far we've only met really friendly dogs. Unfortunately, we've also seen some really friendly dogs get aggressive when approached by another dog. This rule is for your benefit as well as for your pets.
3. When you're on your Golf Cart with your dog it must be on a leash.
4. Your pet needs to remain on your site and not wander on neighbors' sites. You may have your dog off a leash if your site is safely and securely fenced in so that your dog cannot wander off your site. You cannot dig your fence deeper than 14" in the ground. If you have an invisible fence we will need to be made aware of that. If you will be installing a fence we will need to have a design from you before you construct the fence. If you do not have a fence for your dog, then it needs to be on a leash. This is for your pets benefit. Your dog might be the most gentle, and most friendly dog in the campground. However, it may encounter another dog that may not know these wonderful qualities about your pup. If your dog is not in your control with a leash than you have no knowledge of what your pup is doing when he's not in your view. If we get complaints about your pet than we'll need to come up with other options for keeping your dog on your site. We are very flexible with site design, and would like to see your pet continue to camp with you.
If we do see your dog off its leash or get a complaint that your dog is off its leash then we do have a Dog Policy.
The policy that we follow.
1st Offense - You will receive a written warning of the incident.
2nd Offense - You will be fined $25 for the incident.
3rd Offense - You will be fined $100 for the incident.
4th Offense - Your dog is no longer welcome at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort.
5. You cannot leave your pet tied up outside, or in a camper all day without supervision. We've had some issues in the past where dogs were left alone all day and barked the entire time. For one, it's not going to make you the most popular neighbor. Second, it's unfair to your pet. If we see this we will ask you to make other arrangements for your animal. We have two excellent pet boarders in the Dells area. Please check out Pampered Paws or Pet Retreat for more information on boarding your pet. You can also make friends with your neighbors and ask them if they can help.
6. If you have a dog that continually barks when someone walks by your camper you will need to come up with ways to either quiet your pet significantly, or leave your pet at home. Everyone's on vacation at In The Pines, and just wants to relax. We just want to make sure that we are giving everyone around us the peace and quiet that they deserve.
7. There are certain breeds of dogs that tend to be a bit more aggressive than others. We haven't banned a specific breed yet. However, we do maintain the option to let you know that your dog may not be a great fit for our campground. We have a lot of little kids running around, and even though the sites are large, we are still living in close quarters to each other. If we get complaints that your dog is not under control we will have to sit down with you to discuss other options.
8. We need copies of your dogs current shot records. If your dog doesn't have its shots, or the records then we ask that you leave your pets at home.
We really do love all the pets that have come to camp with us at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort. We wish we could just let them all run free. However, we have a lot of campers with many different views on pet care. For the non pet-lovers we ask that you understand that pet-lovers tend to view their furry little friends as part of their family, The feeling one has towards their pet can be quite strong, and emotional. For those of you that are pet-lovers, we ask you to understand that some people just aren't, and may never love your cute little pooch. Therefore, we need to respect their space. Everyone pays and deserves the very best experience that we can give them at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort.
For those of you that have lost a beloved pet, we would like to mention that we have a space near the Memorial Garden for your pets name. If you would like to paint a small rock with your pets name you can do so and place it on the outside of the garden near the other small rocks.