Day Guest Policy
- Day Guests and Vendors will be allowed to visit between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm. If your day guest decides to stay past these hours, arrives before these hours, or decides to use the pool they will need to pay the $5 guest fee.
- All “Day Guests and Vendors” must sign in at the office. This is a simple sign-in sheet and not the same form as night guests.
- Do not open the gate for them with your card. They must check in and we will open the gate for them. Our system does have a security setting that allows us to see who is opening the gates for their guests.
- If your Day Guest will be arriving after hours, please contact Ron at 608-434-3026 or Maria at 608-697-8341. We will discuss other arrangements for your Day Guest. If they don't contact us 24 hrs prior, they will have to park in the parking lot and walk in. No one is allowed to open gates for their guests without confirmation from the owners.
- No golf carts from area campgrounds will be allowed in the campground as night or as day guests. They are still allowed in the "Drunk Squirrel" Bar parking area, but not in the campground. If you have someone who wants to visit you from another campground, you must bring them in on your cart or vehicle. They can park in the front parking lot, or you can bring them in. Just remember to sign them in if they are coming to visit.
- All visiting dogs will need to have their updated vet records sent in before they can visit.
- If you violate these rules and decide not to check your guest(s) in your status here at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort will be in review.
- All guest fees will need to be paid in cash or check upon arrival before being allowed into the campground. If your guest doesn't get here until after office hours, they will need to pay their guest fees in the office by 10 am the next morning or they will be charged double.
- If your guest arrives after hours they will need to either walk in or make other arrangements to enter through the gates with the owners before they are allowed access. Text Maria at 608-697-8341 or Ron at 608-434-3026 for more information on after-hour gate access. Do not use your card for them unless approved by the owners.
Spring Office Hours
April: Saturdays 11-3
If you need assistance, please call Ron at 608-434-3026
May - Weekdays 10-2
Summer Office Hours
Monday thru Thursday: 8 am - 5 pm
Friday: 8 am - 10pm
Saturday: 8 am - 8 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm
Holiday weekends Sunday: 8 am - 8 pm & Monday 10 am - 2 pm
Please call 608-697-8341 for Fall hours and to make an appointment.
Fall Office Hours
Monday Thru Thursday: Closed
Friday: 12 pm - 10 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm
- Each guest will need to check in at the office every time they visit.
- Each guest will pay $5 a night for ages 6 and up. If you have an adult child 18 and older, they are considered an adult and will need to pay the $5 a night. Your guest’s barcode will only work for the length of time they paid for.
- If your guest is here anytime between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am they will need to pay the $5 nightly fee. If they arrive after hours, you will need to check that guest in and pay their fee by 10 am the next morning.
- Each guest will also have an adhesive note (removes easily) to stick to their car window.
- If your guest plans to arrive after office hours, they will need to text us preferably 24 hours in advance. If they had a more impromptu visit after hours, you still need to text us before you let them in with your gate card. Do not just let them in without texting us first. No matter the hour. Your status here at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort will be in review if you let a guest in without notifying us first. If it's late you may not receive a response from us, but at least we have a text from you making us aware that you have a guest on the property.
- Campers are allowed to have an additional camping unit on-site only twice in the season. Guests will be charged a $25-a-night fee (in addition to guest fees) to park on camper’s campsite. The camper must notify Campground at least one week before a guest visits with the camping unit.
- Tenant is allowed to have guests of immediate family relations (only their parents or adult children - sisters, cousins, nieces or nephews don't count) stay with or without them in their camping unit. Guests unrelated to the Tenant are not allowed to reside at the Tenant’s campsite without the Tenant present during the duration of the stay.
- Kids under the age of 6 that are staying with someone at their site (such as a grandparent) will need the guest form filled out with their family’s address and legal guardians' information.
- We do offer a $200 Season Pass for a family of 4 located at the same address.
Guest Form Suggestions:
- You can email us a "signed form" ahead of time (signed by your guest). This will speed up your check-in process.
If you violate these rules and decide not to check your guest(s) in your status here at In The Pines Seasonal Camp-Resort will be in review.
Our camping resort has added a Guest Check-In Form below just in case you want to get a headstart on the process.