Guest Policy - Photo Courtesy of Brad Gibson
Day Guest Policy
- Day Guests and Vendors will be allowed to visit between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm. If your day guest decides to stay past these hours, arrives before these hours or decides to use the pool they will need to pay the $5 guest fee.
- All “Day Guests and Vendors” must sign in at the office. This is a simple sign-in sheet and not the same form as night guests.
- Do not open the gate for them with your card. They must check in and we will open the gate for them. Our system does have a security setting that allows us to see who is opening the gates for their guests.
- If your Day Guest will be arriving after hours, please contact Ron 608-434-3026 or Maria at 608-697-8341. We will discuss other arrangements for your Day Guest. If they don't contact us 24 hrs prior they will have to park in the parking lot and walk in. No one is allowed to open gates for their guests.
- No golf carts from area campgrounds will be allowed in the campground as night or day guests. They are still allowed in the "Drunk Squirrel" Bar parking area, but not in the campground. If you have someone that wants to visit you from another campground you will have to bring them in on your cart or vehicle. They can park in the front parking lot or you can bring them in. Just remember to sign them in if they are coming to visit.
- All visiting dogs will need to have their updated vet records sent in before they can visit.
- If you violate these rules and decide not to check your guest(s) in you will be charged double. If we catch them an additional time without checking in we will ask them to go home and your status at having guests will have to be reviewed.
- All guest fees will need to be paid in cash or check upon their arrival before they will be allowed into the campground. If your guest doesn't get here until after office hours they will need to pay their guest fees in the office by 10 am the next morning or they will be charged double.
- If your guest arrives after hours they will need to either walk in or make other arrangements to enter through the gates with the owners before they are allowed access. Call Maria at 608-697-8341 or Ron at 608-434-3026 for more information on after-hour gate access. Do not use your card for them unless approved by the owners.
Spring Office Hours
April : Saturdays 11-3
If you need assistance please call Ron at 608-434-3026
May - We plan to have increased hours starting May 6th
Summer Office Hours
Monday thru Thursday: 8 am - 5 pm
Friday: 8 am - 10pm
Saturday: 8 am - 8 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm
Holiday weekends Sunday: 8 am - 8 pm & Monday 10 am - 2 pm
Please call 608-697-8341 for Fall hours and to make an appointment.
Fall Office Hours
Monday Thru Thursday: Closed
Friday: 12 pm - 10 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm
- Each guest will need to fill out a Guest Info Card (only once) and a Guest Check-in card (every time they visit). These cards can be found on both our website and at our office. We highly advise that guests fill these cards out at least 24 hrs prior to their visit from our website and email the cards to us. This will decrease their check-in process greatly!
- Each guest will pay $5 a night for ages 6 and up. If you have an adult child 18 and older, they are considered an adult and will need to pay the $5 a night. Your guest’s barcode will only work for the length of time they paid for.
- If your guest is here anytime between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am they will need to pay the $5 nightly fee. If they arrive after hours you will need to check that guest in and pay their fee by 10 am the next morning.
- Each guest will also have an adhesive note (removes easily) to stick to their car window. If your guest plans to arrive after office hours they will need to EMAIL US, THE GUEST CHECK-IN FORMS A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. We will try and come up with a solution for your guest to check-in after hours.
- Campers are allowed to have an additional camping unit on-site only twice in the season. Guests will be charged a $25 a night fee (in addition to guest fees) to park on camper’s campsite. Camper must notify Campground at least one week prior to a guest visiting with the camping unit.
- Tenant is allowed to have guests of immediate family relations (only their parents or adult children - sisters, cousins, nieces or nephews don't count) stay with or without them in their camping unit. Guests unrelated to the Tenant are not allowed to reside at the Tenants campsite without Tenant present during the duration of the stay.
- Kids under the age of 6 that are staying with someone at their site (such as a grandparent) will need the guest form filled out with their families address and legal guardians information.
Guest Form Suggestions:
- You can email us a "signed form" ahead of time (signed by your guest). This will greatly speed up your check-in process.
If we see guests here that haven't checked in they will pay double. If we catch them an additional time without checking in we will ask them to go home and your status at having guests will have to be reviewed.
Our camping resort would greatly appreciate it if all intended guests print out the Check-in Form and Guest Policies before arrival, please click the button below.
2022 Guest Check-In = All overnight guests or day guests using the pool. This form needs to be filled out everytime your guest visits.
2022 Check-In For Minors = For minors staying with you without their parent or guardian.
2022 Guest Info Form = This form needs to be filled out only once by your guest during the 2022 season.